GRG Support Line
If you’re a grandparent or other relative raising a family member’s child, you can get information and advice from the Grandparents Raising Grandchildren (GRG) Support Line to:
- deal with complex services systems such as the Ministry of Children and Family Development,
- find the answers, assistance, and resources you need to prevent or solve problems, and
- learn about benefits and services that will support your whole family.
The GRG Support Line is staffed by two part-time advocates trained in advocacy, social work, family law, and government services related to kinship caregiving.
Contact the GRG Support Line:
- 604-558-4740 (Greater Vancouver)
- 1-855-474-9777 (call no charge, outside Greater Vancouver)
- by email
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
At other times, you can leave a voicemail message or send an email, which will be returned promptly.