Interesting article and one of the more easier ones to read and understand. Be sure to click around to find everything of interest to you. Click here for the source of the document.
Canada’s Marine Coasts in a Changing Climate assesses climate change sensitivity, risks and adaptation along Canada’s marine coasts. The report includes overviews of regional climate change impacts, risks and opportunities along Canada’s three marine coasts, case studies demonstrating action, and discussion of adaptation approaches. Led by Natural Resources Canada, the development of this report involved over 60 authors and 70 expert reviewers, and synthesized over 1300 recent publications.
Table of Contents
- Full Report (PDF, 22.1 MB)
- Synthesis (PDF, 610 KB) D.S. Lemmen and F.J. Warren
- Chapter 1: Introduction (PDF, 654 KB) D.S. Lemmen, F.J. Warren and C.S.L. Mercer Clarke
- Chapter 2: Dynamic Coasts in a Changing Climate (PDF, 4.16 MB) D.E. Atkinson, D.L. Forbes and T.S. James
- Chapter 3: The Coastal Challenge (PDF, 7.82 MB) C.S.L. Mercer Clarke, P. Manuel and F.J. Warren
- Chapter 4: Perspectives on Canada’s East Coast Region (PDF, 3.07 MB) J.-P. Savard, D. van Proosdij and S. O’Carroll
- Chapter 5: Perspectives on Canada’s North Coast Region (PDF, 4.03 MB) J.D. Ford, T. Bell and N.J. Couture
- Chapter 6: Perspectives on Canada’s West Coast Region (PDF, 4.11 MB) N. Vadeboncoeur
- Chapter 7: Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 843 KB) (ed.) F.J. Warren and D.S. Lemmen