British Columbia (BC) Social Services Monthly Report

Nice to really feel valued when I’m living off $1,100/mo on social assistance as a single mom. As well, I’m responsible for my own transportation and dental. If my oldest child works and lives at home, I have to claim her income on my social services monthly report and then my child’s earnings are then deducted from my cheque. That is stealing from children as far as I am concerned. Click here to learn more about the income assistance process.


monthly report



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s