Want to build a consensus on an issue? If so, this is the tool you should use. What is Thoughtexchange; Watch the video and click on the links below to learn more.
Click here to learn more or read an excerpt below.
The evolution of the online survey, Thoughtstream supports leaders to engage their communities as they make critical decisions. The software allows diverse communities to contribute individual thoughts on an issue and then arrive at a shared understanding by collectively assigning value to those thoughts.
In Rossland, BC, home of Thoughtexchange this is how Kathy Moore, now Mayor of Rossland, used it to form her 2014 election platform. Click on these links to learn:
– How the Thoughtexchange Process Works
– The results of 307 participants sharing 999 unique and diverse Thoughts, and assigning 13,998 Stars to their top priorities. Be sure to scroll down on this link, past the “Star Count” chart, to the information under the heading “Want to dig deeper?” Click on one of the Q1, Q2, or Q3 questions and choose “All themes” to see the Stars assigned by participants to all 3 Questions. Be sure to click around to not miss anything!
Watch some videos to see how others have used Thoughexchange.
– Groundbreaking Stakeholder Engagement Using Thoughtexchange | College of Pharmacists of BC
– Record Setting Stakeholder Engagement With Thoughtexchange – Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools
– Marysville School District Community Engagement | powered by Thoughtexchange